Captain Quint Look-A-Like Contest Rules
- Fill out the online form with your first and last name, and telephone number and upload your best Captain Quint look-a-like photo.
- Contest starts Monday, August 5,2019. Entries must be received by 12pm, noon, on Monday August 19, 2019.
- Prize: There will be one winner of the grand prize- a Narragansett cooler full of beer.
- An anonymous panel of judges will determine the grand prize winner at the end of the contest period.
- Odds of winner depend upon the number of entries. If 100 entries, then each entrant has a 1/100 chance of winning the grand prize.
- Value of the grand prize is valued at $250.
- Winner will be notified by phone.
- Winners of prizes must pick them up with 2 weeks of being notified at SNN-TV by appointment.
- No changes or substitutions.
- No purchase necessary.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Contest not intended for children 13 years of age and younger.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes and licenses.
- Must live within the SNN-TV coverage area to be eligible for the contest.
- Winners must pick up prizes within 2 weeks of being notified or forfeit the prize.
- Decisions by the judges are final.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Limitations: Entrants must live within the SNN-TV viewing area and/or the Tampa- St. Pete (Sarasota), FL DMA as defined by the Nielsen Company. Those living in surrounding DMA's; are not eligible to win unless they can receive SNN-TV at their place of residence via antenna or cable TV.
Employees, members of employees immediate family of SNN-TV, Gold Coast Eagle Distributing, agents of any sponsor and their respective members, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, members of competing media, as well as associated advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate.
The sponsor of this promotion is SNN-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that SNN-TV, and its sponsors, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities' respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Florida and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.