Front Row to the Regatta Fireworks Contest Rules
ENTER THE CONTEST: Front Row to the Regatta Fireworks
- Fill out the online form with your first and last name, street address, city, and telephone number.
- Contest starts Monday, February 4, 2019. Entries must be received by 11:59am on Friday, February 8, 2019.
- Prize: There will be 4 winners for of Front Row to the Regatta Fireworks VIP Viewing packs (4 VIP vouchers per pack). VIP Ticket packs can be picked up at the Bradenton Riverwalk Day Dock Viewing Location at a Will Call desk.
- A random drawing of all entries will determine the prize winners at the end of the giveaway period. Four names will be drawn to win. Winners may only be drawn for one of the prizes.
- Odds of winner depend upon the number of entries. If 100 entries, then each entrant has a 4/100 chance of winning the prize.
- Value of the prize is $150.
- Winners will be notified by phone.
- Winners of prizes must pick them up the day of the event, Saturday, February 9th.
- No changes or substitutions.
- No purchase necessary.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Contest not intended for children 13 years of age and younger.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes, liability, and licenses.
- Must live within the SNN-TV coverage area to be eligible for the contest.
- Winners must pick up prize by deadline or forfeit the prize.
- Decisions by the judges are final.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Limitations: Entrants must live within the SNN-TV viewing area and/or the Tampa- St. Pete (Sarasota), FL DMA as defined by the Nielsen Company. Those living in surrounding DMA's; are not eligible to win unless they can receive SNN-TV at their place of residence via antenna or cable TV.
Employees, members of employees immediate family of SNN-TV, Bradenton Area river Regatta, agents of any sponsor and their respective members, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, members of competing media, as well as associated advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate.
The sponsor of this promotion is SNN-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that SNN-TV, and its sponsors, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities' respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Florida and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.