- Fill out the online form your first and last name, street address, city, and telephone number.
- Contest starts Monday, September 25. Entries must be received by 8am on October 9, 20174.
- Prize: There will be four winners of a Family Fun Pack (2 General Admission Adult Passes, 2 General Admission Kids Passes, General Admission Parking – Good for any 1 day of the event) to Florida International Airshow in Punta Gorda from October 13-15, 2017.
- A random drawing of all entries will determine the winners. Four names will be drawn for a Family Fun Pack each.
- Odds of winner depend upon the number of entries. If 100 entries, then each entrant has a 1/25 chance of winning.
- Value of the prize is valued at $50. Tickets are valued at $40 for general admission tickets and $10 for parking.
- Winners will be notified by email and phone.
- Winners of Family Fun Pack must pick them up by Wednesday, October 11th at SNN-TV by appointment.
- No changes, substitutions unless permission is granted from Florida International Airshow.
- No purchase necessary.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Contest not intended for children 13 years of age and younger.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes and licenses.
- Must live within the SNN-TV coverage area to be eligible for the contest.
- Winners must pick up tickets day of the event or forfeit the prize.
- SNN-TV is not responsible to substitute a prize if the event is canceled for any reason.
- Decisions by the judges are final.
- No substitutions unless agreed upon by the sponsor and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Limitations: Entrants must live within the SNN-TV viewing area and/or the Tampa- St. Pete (Sarasota), FL DMA as defined by the Nielsen Company. Those living in surrounding DMA’s; are not eligible to win unless they can receive SNN-TV at their place of residence via antenna or cable TV.
Employees, members of employees immediate family, of SNN-TV, Florida International Airshow, agents of any sponsor and their respective members, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, members of competing media, as well as associated advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate.
The sponsor of this promotion is SNN-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that SNN-TV, and its sponsors, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities’ respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Florida and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.